Ryun is a fictional fan made character from the also fan made Dragon Ball AF series.
Ryun is a laid back, care free person, never really worrying about anything. This changes when he is in battle. He turns extremely serious and basically acts like Tora.
Ryun has reddish-brown, spiky hair. He has slightly tan skin, and blue eyes. He wears a yellow shirtwith a blue under shirt. He wears brown pants and boots. He carries a katana and a sash.
Ryun was kidnapped 5 years after they kidnapped Tora. When they trained him, they considered him a low class warrior and treated him poorly. This displeased Tora, so they were forced to leave. When they launched their Attack Balls, they were shot down by Princess Bitter. This separates them, sending Tora to Earth and Ryuneeds awling though space
Battle on Yardrat
After being split from Tora, Ryun landed on Yardrat. There, the Yardiees nursed him back to health and decided to train him. They taught him the kamehameha and the Kaio-Ken(they learned this from Goku in return for teaching him the Instant Transmission). After a few months of training, Kuriza's ship landed on the planet. Soon several soldiers attacked the village Ryun was staying in. Ryun quickly used the Kaio-Ken and defeated the soldiers. Kuriza intervened and began to battle with Ryun. Ryun tries to use his new katana to slice Kuriza in half but fails. Kuriza begins to be impatient and decides to kill him with his Death Beam. But before he can fire it, Asher, Ryun's alien dog, bites him on the leg. Angered, Kuriza kicks him up and kills him with a Death Beam. Furious at the loss his pet, Ryun transforms into a Super Saiyan. He then grabs his sword and attacks Kuriza. Seeing that he is now a Super Saiyan, Kuriza quickly uses a Supernova and escapes. Ryun easily deflects it and chases after him in his repaired space ship.
Returning to Earth
Ryun soon lands in West Mount Paozu, a few miles away from the battle between Kuriza and his cousins. Ryun tries to use the imperfect Instant Transmission and teleports to Kami's Lookout. There, he gets some Senzu Beans and drinks some of the Sacred Water. He then teleports back and quickly protects Goku Jr from a Death Beam. He then transforms into a Super Saiyan and tells Kuriza he needs to know three things
Ryan's name is a pun that comes from a brand of spaghetti. Ryan's name is similar to the spaghetti sauce Ryageu®.
SuperSaiyanRyun achieved the form after Kuriza killed his pet alien,enraging Ryun and triggering the transformation. He uses this form to kill Kuriza.
Super Saiyan 2During his battle with Reiten, Ryun was pushed to his limit. Even in his Full-Power Super Saiyanstate, Ryun was unable to even dent the monstrous Saiyan. Reiten then prepares a powerful energy wave in hopes of killing Ryun and Goku Jr., mocking Ryun's friends and family. When Reiten begins to mock Tora, it sparks an uncontrollable anger in Ryun causing him to transform.Turning into a Super Saiyan 2, Ryun finishes him with the Super Kamehameha.
Super Saiyan 3
Ryun as a Super Saiyan 3Added by Ten Tailed FoxMain article: Super Saiyan 3 Ryun trains intensively in the time spanning between fights with Reiten and Ragnarök eventually becoming a SSJ3. The energy consumption is so massive that Ryun can only retain this form for thirty minutes. A power like that can kill him.
Super Saiyan 4
Super Saiyan 4 RyunAdded by Ten Tailed FoxMain article: Super Saiyan 4 During the fight with Ragnarök, Ryun stares at the full moon and becomes a Golden Great Ape. He goes on a rampage but is calmed by Tora and Seireitou, after which he transforms into a Super Saiyan 4. In this form, he is on par with Ragnarök's second state.
Techniques and special abilities
- Ki Blast: In essence, energy waves are a type of technique where their user utilizes an assortment of ki-based waves, cast from (but not limited to) their palms, fingertips, eyes or mouth.
- Continuous Energy Bullet: are a combination of many energy waves fired at a very rapid rate, which causes a lightning speed effect. It is effective for quick, widespread, and massive amounts of damage, but it is very draining on one's own ki level, unless they are powerful enough to avoid the draining effects of this combination technique.
- Kamehameha: is formed when cupped hands are drawn to the user's side and the ki is concentrated into a single point between the cupped hands. The hands are then thrust forward to expel a streaming beam of ki energy. The blast can also be used with just one arm. In most variants, the user utters the word "Kamehameha" as he/she charges and releases the attack.
- Ryu-Ken! Explode! An attack where he transfers his energy into his sword and slices his opponent, who either explodes or burst open for a dragon to escape.
- Galaxy Gun: To utilize it, Ryun curls his fingers and places both his hands together at chest level facing the same direction (so that the palm of one hand is on the back of the other exactly like Vegeta's Galick Gun) and then, once enough ki is gathered, he thrusts both hands forward to fire a powerful blast of energy.
- Super Galaxy Gun: is a full-powered Galaxy Gun capable of destroying whole planets if charged, and weakening their foundations and causing enormous destruction even when it's uncharged. It was performed by Ryun while in the Great Ape and Golden Great state and may have only been able to be performed by those transformations, as Ryun himself never used the move.
- Homing Destructo Disk: The Homing Destructo Disk can be created in pairs, and is able to lock onto the ki signature of a target. As long as the original user maintains their concentration, the Homing Destructo Disk will continue to follow a victim. Once concentration lapses, the attack can wind up anywhere. (A similarity to that of Krillin in the Dragonball Z series)
- Afterimage Technique: is an ability to move so swiftly that an image of the technique's user is left behind. Most often it is used to dodge an incoming attack and get behind the opponent to perform a counter-attack. Its usage is not limited to just counterattacks, though.
- Garōga Bakuha: Loosely translated as "Wolf Fang Blast," Garōga Bakuha (Wolf Fang Blast) is formed when cupped hands are drawn to the user's side and the chakra is concentrated into a single point between the cupped hands. The hands are then thrust forward to expel a streaming beam of chakra energy (similar to Goku's Kamehameha). There are several versions of this move, including Double Garōga Bakuha, Super Garōga Bakuha, and 10x Garōga Bakuha.
- Flight: is one of the most commonly used techniques in the Dragon Ball series. The result of it is that the user manipulates their ki energy so that they can levitate or fly.
- Instant Transmission: It allows Ryun and anyone that is in contact with him to instantly travel great distances (from meters to light-years, or even travel between the living world and Other World) just by concentrating on a particular individual's energy signature and 'transmitting' to that being's location. This action is usually accompanied by Ryun placing his index and middle fingers on his forehead to help him concentrate, though if extra time is taken the technique can be performed without this aid. The technique has many practical uses throughout the series. (A similarity to that of Goku using Instant transmission in the Dragonball Z series)
- "Don't let the anger get to you, relax and focus and you'll do well."